When someone shares an InCites report with you, you will receive an email allowing you to download the report as an attachment (.png) or open the report in your InCites account.
Find shared reports in My Folders. The name of the person who shared the report with you will appear in the column titled Owner.
About Shared Reports
- Shared Reports are read-only. Ownership is indicated in the Owner field on the list of items and in the report header.
- Shared report data will change as it is changed by the report owner.
- Report title and annotation fields are not editable.
- Individual tile annotations are not editable.
- You can save a report to your account to update with changes of your own by simply opting to Save Report As when viewing the report in your Dashboard.